Ok so pwnage tool was also created by the Iphone Dev Team only it works more like Sn0wbreeze and is for MAC ONLY! It is a custom IPSW Firmware Creation program that will allow you to restore your device to the custom firmware and be jailbroken. Now without further info, here is the tutorial: lol
1. Download the latest version of iTunes if you don't already have it
2. Now start iTunes and sync your iPhone with your Mac so that it backs-up all your important data including settings, apps, music, contacts and photos.
3. Download PwnageTool 4.3(File Catalog) and iOS 4.3.1(Forum section Apple Firmware) and Move all these files to your desktop.
4. Start PwnageTool in “Expert mode” and select your device:
5. Browse for iOS 4.3.1 firmware for your device as shown in the screenshot below:
6. Now select “Build” to start creating custom 4.3 firmware file:
7. PwnageTool will now create the custom .ipsw file for your iPhone which will be jailbroken.
8. Now follow the following steps to enter DFU mode:
Hold Power and Home buttons for 10 seconds
Now release the Power button but continue holding the Home button for 10 more seconds
You device should now be in DFU mode
9. Start iTunes, click on your iOS device icon from the sidebar in iTunes. Now press and hold left “alt” (option) button on Mac on the keyboard and then click on “Restore” (Not “Update” or “Check for Update”) button in the iTunes and then release this button.
10. Now sit back and enjoy as iTunes does the rest for you. This will involve a series of automated steps. Be patient at this stage and don’t do anything silly. Just wait while iTunes installs the new firmware 4.3.1 on your iDevice. Your iOS device screen at this point will be showing a progress bar indicating installation progress. After the installation is done, your iDevice will restart automatically and you should now have a fully jailbroken on iOS 4.3.1.
Information Provided from: http://www.redmondpie.com